Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bump!

I keep doing this to myself.  Last week, I posted a picture saying, "look, a bump!" because for me, that IS a bump!  (I'm used to a fairly flat-ish tummy).

Then a few days ago I wake up and there's a BULGE!  And I feel silly for even thinking my 14 week bump was a bump.



It's to the point that I can't wear pants anymore... the buttons bruise me or won't button at all.

So I've been maternity clothes shopping.  And they are the most COMFORTABLE THING IN THE WORLD.  Ladies, I'm telling you... don't wait to buy maternity clothes.  Even if you're not pregnant... go buy them and wear them anyway.  Holy cow, it's like heaven!

These babies are really starting to show, now, and I can't wait to see them next!  Hopefully at our next appointment.

I am getting SO antsy waiting to find out their sexes... it's going to be a loooong week, and then I don't even know if we get an ultrasound at the next appointment!

Here's to waiting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment